Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Starting out
Oh my -- blogging! It's been awesome to keep up with friends through their blogs, but I'll admit I never thought I'd be interested in broadcasting details about our everyday lives! Lately I've been inspired to keep better records of our family's memories so our kids can look back and know what our lives were like "back in the day." So I'm giving this a shot--maybe we can keep in touch with friends easier this way, while also having a fun record of what our life is bringing us. I can't promise it'll be very exciting, but somehow the three of us have had some crazy twists and turns that have at least taught us some valuable life lessons. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok, this blog has been going for 4 days and I don't know anything about it??? How can this be? I am quite insulted, but very proud of myself for finding it before you told me about it--that's what you GET. HA.
I love reading blogs--be sure to post often to keep me entertained. I get annoyed when there is no new post and I have checked twice in the last twenty minutes.
Post a Comment