Zander Zazzer Zuzz and Trenton
Holy cow. I am awestruck by moms (and dads) that have more than one child under the age of 3! Today we are taking care of our 5 1/2 month old friend, Zander (or Zander Zazzer Zuzz, as we call him!) while his parents are at work. Zander could quite possibly be the cutest baby ever, but as all babies tend to do, he's cried a little today. So here we are, crying baby in my arms, and a jealous Trenton literally suctioning himself to my legs so that I can't move. I successfully put T down for a nap, but Zander keeps screaming. FINALLY, they are both asleep for a glorious 2 minutes. Then T wakes up with a puddle of puke next to him in bed. ARGH. How do parents do it?!? I am at a loss for how parents can juggle the needs for more than one kid at a time! They definitely have my respect, and today's motto is: "No More Beaver Babies." Well, it's the motto at least until I throw Trenton's dirty sheet into the washer and that sweet baby laundry detergent smell convinces me otherwise. :)
Can't you just see the look of annoyance on T's face? Babies are cute until they are in your space, which includes Mama's arms.

No comments:
Post a Comment