Trenton has been battling some eczema lately, so we are forever putting lotions and creams on his legs, arms, and cheeks. Tonight he developed a fascination for his lotion bottle. Ashley and I laughed as he pretended to rub lotion on his hands, cheeks, and hair! It's amazing how quickly they learn what to do (although I think he was a bit confused with lotion vs. hair washing!). Anyway, he sat next to me as I was engrossed in Grey's Anatomy, completely unaware of any trouble brewing! Within seconds, he somehow managed to look like this:

Oh yes. That's lotion everywhere. Hands, cheeks, hair, COUCH. . . He had somehow managed to sit on the lotion bottle, which to his delight exploded everywhere, allowing him to have a quiet little lotion party. Needless to say, a bath took place next (but only after Ashley and I laughed til we cried!).

And this, my friends, is the look of a sweet angel. An angel that knows he's hilarious, up to no good, and has his mom wrapped around his little fingers. How could anyone resist this face?
Oh yes. That's lotion everywhere. Hands, cheeks, hair, COUCH. . . He had somehow managed to sit on the lotion bottle, which to his delight exploded everywhere, allowing him to have a quiet little lotion party. Needless to say, a bath took place next (but only after Ashley and I laughed til we cried!).
And this, my friends, is the look of a sweet angel. An angel that knows he's hilarious, up to no good, and has his mom wrapped around his little fingers. How could anyone resist this face?

No comments:
Post a Comment