Monday, December 8, 2008


Last night I was in the living room when I heard a sound in the kitchen that can only be described as a "that can't be good" sound. I quickly surveyed the living room to get an idea of who might have caused it - Karie? Nope, she was with me. Ashley, too. Matt was at work. Both dogs were in the living room, so that only left one possible culprit. And here he is, in all his glory! Apparently he wanted some chocolate "hop-hops" and thought he could get them himself!




I wish we had a video of this whole event. I am told I had the look of panic on my face when I heard the splashing of hop-hops on the floor, Ashley yelled, "CRAP!", Trenton was absolutely stunned, the dogs were frantically scarfing down as many crackers as they could before they were caught, and Karie was dying laughing as she grabbed the camera! Never a dull moment. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So - on the bright side, at least he's wanting to eat something. Right?

Shannon B. said...

Right! This is good stuff. :)