Monday, November 3, 2008

The Elves of Magnolia Drive

Has anyone else noticed anything strange going on in your homes? It's been a few weeks now that I've suspected we have little elves scurrying around the house when we're not looking! They seem to enjoy a clean, nice-smelling house. I know this because glasses and plates somehow make their way into the dishwasher (There goes one now, as I type!), our garbage gets taken out really often, and candles always seem to be lit every time I turn around!

Don't get me wrong, I love having a clean house. I even love it more when I'm not the one doing all of the cleaning. My elves can stay with us as long as they'd like! So if you have one you're not particularly fond of, send him our way--we'll keep him busy! And if you're thinking about getting yourself one, I think my sister might be able to point you in the right direction. Somehow she's the only one who ever actually SEES the elves doing all the work. Hmmmm . . .

Love you, Jean! We are glad you're here (Even if you didn't help keep our house cleaner than a museum)! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I need an elf!! Desperately!